Funkify the World!
Share art and design with everyone!
Just make sure to follow our submission guidelines below:
1) All Posts should be about Punchdrunk Panda, or art & design.
2) Web Finds that concern the art & design community should be submitted with accompanying text and links to the original site.
3) Event Announcements on art & design seminars or conferences or exhibits are welcome provided that a graphic containing the event details is included. Supporting text must not exceed 100 words. A link directed to a page explaining the event in full detail may be provided.
4) News Submissions should be sent as link posts, video posts, or image posts depending on the type of news content. Only the lead text is allowed to be included as the body of the post. Make sure to link the article to its original source.
5) Original Graphics and Art Posts (including memes) will be screened. Watermarks that exceed 5% of the image’s visual space are deemed self-promoting and thus disapproved for publishing. Graphics and art from other artists should be duly credited together with source citation.
6) Original Photo Posts with watermarks will undergo strict deliberation. Same rules about the watermarks apply. Photos from other photographers should be duly credited together with source citation.
7) Original Video Posts are much appreciated. The same criteria for text content will be applied. Filipino music videos, short movies, trailers, and such will be judged depending on the supporting text supplied. Videos from other directors/animators should be duly credited together with source citation.
8) All Posts should maintain a certain level of design aesthetic & interest. Posts that we feel do not match up to previous posts will be disapproved. We hope you understand.
9) All Posts should stay PG-13. Don’t be too disappointed. There’s a lot of interesting things to share that are PG-13. So yeah, nothing too graphic, people.
10) All Posts should adhere to Tumblr’s Content Policy and Terms of Service.
Any post which does not meet the following guidelines will be deleted. The site administrators and content editors have the right to reject and edit your submissions at any given time according to their discretion. Any questions or concerns about submissions (that are not already stated here) should be sent to email@example.com.
Note: Due to our screening of submissions and previously queued posts, it may take as little as 24 hours to 2 weeks before submissions are approved and published. Please be patient. :)