LIMITED EDITION Philippines-inspired design! Based on the Metro Manila map and its iconic landmarks and avenues, Quirks is proud to present MANILA MANIA – an original design by Kasey Albano of Punchdrunk Panda.
Explore the streets of Chinatown in Manila, party in Taguig, visit the TV studios in Quezon City, gaze at the skyscrapers of Makati, and stopover at the bamboo organ in Muntinlupa – all can be done in a day with the MANILA MANIA Mighty Wallet!
This design is still made by the ingenious construction and innovative material that has made Dynomighty the no. 1 in Tyvek Wallets today!
About Mighty Wallet®
Dynomighty is home to the revolutionary Mighty Wallet®:
- Super-thin, expandable, tear-resistant, ecological — the new standard in cool wallets!
- First sold at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, the Mighty Wallet is the original Tyvek wallet. Imported from the USA, designer Terrence Kelleman made the first folded Tyvek wallet in 2005 after getting inspiration from duct-tape DIY wallets online.
- Mighty Strong! The Mighty Wallet® is tear-resistant, water-resistant, expandable and recyclable. Made from Tyvek® , the wallet resists tearing because of thousands of interlocking plastic fibers spun in random patterns giving the wallet incredible strength. The Mighty Wallet is also water-resistant. The fibers of the Mighty Wallet® are not paper but plastic so they remain just as strong wet or dry.
- Mighty Thin! The microfiber Tyvek® material is one tenth of the thickness of a human hair. The entire wallet is only 1/8th of one inch thick. The Mighty Wallet is the thinnest wallet on the market that can literally adapt to hold whatever you put inside. The ingenious origami construction reinforces the material by using a single folded design allowing the wallet to gradually expand and adapt to meet your own personal storage needs. The Mighty Wallet is the first one-size-fits-all front pocket wallet ever designed.
- Mighty Green! The Mighty Wallet is 100% recyclable (made from HDPE, the second most commonly recycled plastic) with 25% recycled content. Add in low energy production capacity, low energy requirements for transport, environmentally friendly inks, recycled and recyclable packaging – and you’ve got a true earth-friendly product in your hands!
Support locally designed product. Please share/reblog! :D